|Wealth – IJMBF , Volume 4, Issue 1, Jan-June 2015
From Editor's Desk
- Cultural Distance and Stock Market Performance: A TSCS Analysis
Matiur Rahman, Ph.D, Director, JP Morgan Chase Bank Endowed Prof of Fin, McNeese State Uni, LA, USA
- S and P 500: A Case Study on Econometric Modeling of Asymmetric Volatility
Pankaj Kumar Agarwal, Ph.D., Faculty, Dr. R.M.L Awadh University, Faizabad, UP, India.
- Equity Valuation through Kisor P/E: A Comparative Study of BSE Sensex vis-a-vis NSE Indices
B.M.Kanahalli, Ph.D., Professor, Dept of Comm, Finance Officer, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, India.
Sachin Balbhimrao, Research Scholar, Dept of Comm, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, India.
- Growth Perspective of Financial Services Industry: Focus on Indian Banking Sector
A.N Sarkar, Ph.D., Ex-Senior Prof (International Business), Asia-Pacific Institute of Mgmt, New Delhi, India.
- The Apex Bank’s Contribution on Socio-Economic Development in Rural Areas in West Bengal
Aminul Islam, Ph.D., Asst Prof, Barasat College, West Bengal State University, India.
- Growth of Banking Business and Employees’ Productivity of State Bank of India and its Associates
S.Rosaline Jayanthi, Ph.D., Asst Prof, Dept of Comm, M.G.R College, Periyar University Hosur, TN, India.
- Indian Equity Market: Risk, Return and Retail Participation
Rajesh Ramchandani, Asst Prof, ITM-SIA Business School, Mumbai, India.